How NASAEM BEAUTY stores personal information for customers
When opening a new account on the NASAEM BEAUTY store site, we request a set of personal data for the customer. These data must be completed correctly to complete the registration process on the website and to ensure that there is no false or misleading information.
Personal information we collect:
• Your name, address, email, phone number, and other basic information.
• Financial information such as: bank account details in some transactions.
When you complete the registration process, you can start buying from NASAEM BEAUTY strictly protected against fraud and abuse by:
• Record and store your IP address and the number of times you log on.
• Collect usage and access data that allows us to prevent the opening of multiple accounts or fraudulent behaviors or to protect our systems against illegal attacks.
• We may share this data with specialized and trustworthy fraud management services that help us analyze this data.
We obtain personal and confidential information through the following sources:
• Information you provide to us on the site, through forms, written forms and other forms of data entry.
• Information entered on the site, by storing your personal information without completing or submitting a form.
• Information from third parties that is entered indirectly to ensure that the user is correct and to prevent any installation or fraud.
• Information from third parties that you certify and agree to provide us with.
• Information on sales and purchase and account history.
This is the sticky Notification module. You can use it for any message such as cookie notices, special promotions, or any other important text.